Mr. Shane Gayle
Welcome to Pleasant Prairie Elementary School!
I hope your experiences at Pleasant Prairie reflect my true passion to create an environment where you are welcome and an active participant in your student’s learning and life. I hold myself to a high personal standard and believe leadership is driven by integrity, communication, sincerity and a focus on the child. I have experience being a high school teacher, an Assistant Principal at the middle school level and have been the Principal here at PP for 10 years.
I have 3 blessed children and a beautiful wife and love to spend time with family, travel, learn about history, and am a huge football fan!
It is my goal that we build a school where it is
- An educational experience where you can form great learning memories.
- A school that children are loved, feel important, and feel smart.
- A school that serves its community and engages parents in a meaningful and rewarding way.
- An environment that has the fingerprints of kids all over it…showing off what they know, learn, and create.
- A facility that takes pride in being clean, inviting, and safe.
- Finally, a culture and atmosphere centered on respect, collaboration, and shared investment in children.
I am a proud graduate of Marquette University and also received both my Master’s Degree and Administrative license from Cardinal Stritch University.
I listen. I am visible. I am approachable. I care.
With Great Expectations,