Sign-up for the Pleasant Prairie E-mail List to receive reminders, newsletters or emergency communications.



Parents:  Need a commonly used form and can’t make it to the office?  Pleasant Prairie will try to update the most common forms for parents to click, print and send in as appropriate.

See below for the link to the form and a brief description:

Transfer Requests – These Requests to attend a school outside of your boundary should be completed between Jan. 3rd – 21st.  All requests should be turned into the school your student currently attends.  No Transfer Request submitted after Jan 21st will be accepted.

Click here for the English Version of the Transfer Request.

Click here for the Spanish Version of the Transfer Request.

2016-2017 School year calendar – click here to view.

When should I keep my student at home sick?Click here to get some simple answers!

Be apart of the VigeoXchange and save money while shopping and give to the school at the same time. Click here to find out more!

Photo Restrictions – if you do not want your student to be included in any Facebook or school Website pictures, please complete and return to the office.  Click here to print form.

Criminal Background Check Form – please complete and submit prior to volunteering – please allow a two week window to process.

New KUSD Grading document – standards based report cards – click here

Parent Pick Up/Drop Off Procedures – this form shows parents new to the school where they should drop their student off and pick them up (North Side of the building – Flag pole side)

Pre-Arragned Absence Request – if you know your student will be absence in the future for a family event, funeral, vacation, etc. please complete this form and send in.  Note guidelines on the form.

General Weather Guidelines: this is a briefing of how we determine if kids line up/stay indoors and general procedures when they do.

Medication Authorization Form – for parents / doctors that need approval for medicine use at school.

When should I keep my student at home if he or she is sick?  See our guidelines.

Emergency Contact Form – this form is our main source of contact information and is filled out at the beginning of the year.  Please update all numbers according for emergencies. Please also provide a cell and email if possible.

Transportation change form – please complete if you need a route / stop change.

We have Character yes we do: learn more of what our school does to recognize and teach good character.